Some situations in life are very tricky to deal with and take a toll on us. Many of these situations are not related to others but to ourselves. But as Vex King rightly puts it, ‘Your longest relationship in life is with yourself’. That relationship can be anything: growth, self-love, or personal development.
The lines between these relationships often get blurred, and we end up sacrificing our mental peace. Since at 3AM, we value a healthy and peaceful mind as much as we do skin and body, we are here with some tips which can help you. These are some gentle reminders from your 3AM friend to you when the times are hard and a little motivational push is all you need.
- Practice mindfulness: It is very important to be aware of one’s thoughts, feelings, and environment. One needs to be accepting of all that one sees or observes. Start surrounding yourself with positivity, and you’ll feel the difference.
- Be gentle to yourself: Not everything will go exactly as expected or planned. Being kind to yourself and your failures will go a long way toward reaching your goals.
- Meditation: When you meditate, you can think things through, giving you a clearer perspective on how things work. What can be done to achieve the desired outcome? It’ll help you stay away from distractions and be focused on building a healthy routine.
- Exercise: As 3AM friends, we do not only talk about or believe in the importance of skincare. Your skin is a reflection of your body and how you treat it. We are here to tell you that exercise is necessary for maintaining healthy skin.
Also, it will further help you build a routine.
- Eating habits: What we eat is very important. One must look out for what we include in our diet. As a #3am friend, we are here to remove the taboo that one cannot indulge in their favorite food. We need to normalise that having a balanced diet with foods that are good for the skin and body is good, along with a little bit of what we like.
- Skincare: Having a skincare routine is necessary, but it does not have to be intimidating. Whether you are a beginner or a regular, these easy-to-use products with multifunctional benefits will help you follow a skincare routine.
At 3AM, we have products that are easy to use. The best one, and everyone’s personal favorite, is Everyday Speed Dial Face Mist. It can be used as a toner, setting spray, after-shave spray, and hydrating mist too! A skincare routine that is quick, easy to use, and suitable for all skin types. A good skincare routine will help maintain healthy skin, which boosts confidence as well.
- Lifestyle: Our lifestyle has a direct relationship with our mental health. The more stressful our lives are, the more we’ll be affected. It is crucial to have a healthy lifestyle because how we live has an impact on our brain and, in turn, reflects on our skin too. Leading a stressful life can have multiple effects, not only internally but also externally on our skin.
- Be a part of a community: Being a part of a community and among like-minded people helps keep negative thoughts away. It’ll help you explore your creativity and open more doors for your growth. Come join our 3AM community and find your #3am friend in us.
Our life is a reflection of what we do, eat, think, feel, want, and much more. Let’s not complicate it and start with one thing at a time. Let’s ensure that not only this month be a National Health Awareness month but every month be it. Life is a sweet mixture of positive affirmations and a little bit of speed dial (wink).
Psst. For more good news in life, shop from our ongoing Summer Sale and get a Flat 25% off.