- Protects | Shields | Brightens
- Leaves no white cast or sticky residue.
- Recommended to apply twice a day.
- Can be used as a primer before makeup.
- Pairs well with serums, face mist and other products.
- Can be applied on body parts exposed to the sun.
- Manufactured By: Calistta Healthcare, 74-75, Ganesh Estate, Moraiya, Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat- 382 213. MIg LIo. No. : G0 /1262
Protection from Sun & UV
Improved skin elasticity
Overall brightened skin tone USP
Effectively blocks UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
It is used as a moisturiser to soften and hydrate the skin, as well as reduces irritation like itching, swelling, and redness.
Mulberry Extract brightens the skin, evens out skin tone, and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Is one of the best sunscreen filters, which is responsible for blocking sunburns, skin cancer and skin damage.
Ingredients Water, Cucumber Extract, Zinc oxide, Turmeric extract, Mulberry extract, Orange extract, Yoghurt extract, Licorice extract, Walnut extract, Avobenzone, Octnoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, Tea tree oil, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl glycerin
- Use it as the last step of the skincare routine.
- Take a coin-sized amount of SPF and lightly spread it across your face and neck.
- You can apply it to other body parts that are exposed to the sun.
- Re-apply it whenever necessary.
- Is it okay to use vegan sunscreen every day?
- Can sunscreen with SPF 50 protect against tanning?
- Can sunscreen help in skin brightening?
- Will this sunscreen protect me against UV rays?
- What are the ingredients in this sunscreen?
- Is this sunscreen sticky?
- Does it leave a white cast?
- What are the benefits of this sunscreen?
- Can I apply sunscreen directly on my face?
- At what age should I start using sunscreen?
- Should I use sunscreen in winter?
- Do I need sunscreen when it’s a cloudy day?
- Is it suitable for men?